• Collagen is the raw material of the body's scaffold. Its main task is to strengthen the connective tissue and maintain the integrity of the body.
• It is one of the most important factors affecting the strengthening, elasticity and water holding capacity of the skin.
• Collagen helps to give the skin more flexibility, durability and vitality by easing the signs of aging.
• It is a protein that helps stimulate cartilage production.
• It helps hair follicles to stay healthy. Contributes to the reduction of graying of hair
• It is recommended to be used in the morning and evening.
• Supplementary foods cannot replace normal nutrition. It is not medicine.
• It cannot be used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
Storage Conditions :
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in a cool place.
• Do not expose to sunlight.