SPIRULINA TABLET (60 Pieces)
• It is from the family of single-celled microorganisms called blue-green algae. It is a type of seaweed that grows in both salt and fresh water.
• Since it is used by NASA to feed astronauts, it is also called astronaut food.
• It is a powerful anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory.
• The amount of calcium in Spirulina is 26 times higher than the amount of calcium in milk.
• It is the largest non-animal source of vitamin B12.
• Vegetarians and vegans can use it as it contains 60-70% vegetable protein.
• It is recommended to be used in the morning and evening.
• Supplementary foods cannot replace normal nutrition. It is not medicine.
• It cannot be used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
Storage Conditions :
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in a cool place.
• Do not expose to sunlight.