• The plant, which is in the ginger family, is also called Indian Saffron.
• Because it is a powerful antioxidant, it fights bacteria and helps protect our cells.
• It has antimicrobial and antifungal properties.
• Thanks to the vitamin B6 it contains, it ensures the secretion of the hormone serotonin.
• It is recommended to be used in the morning and evening.
• Supplementary foods cannot replace normal nutrition. It is not medicine.
• It cannot be used for the prevention or treatment of diseases.
Storage Conditions :
• Keep out of reach of children.
• Store in a cool place.
• Do not expose to sunlight.